From Divorce To Drunk Driving Or Creating A Will, The Morgan Law Office Is Here To Help

Family Law Cases Don’t Have To Be Confusing Or Intimidating

We are Brent and Piper Morgan of The Morgan Law Office, and we can help you with your family law case. With nearly 40 combined years of experience practicing law, we’ve been serving communities in and around Midland for decades. As a husband-wife attorney team, we’re uniquely positioned to speak for and provide insight into both sides of a family case. No matter your needs, whether you’re looking for a fair split of the properties between you and your divorced partner or primary custody (conservatorship) of the children, let us use our knowledge and experience of the court system to fight for your rights.

Professional And Compassionate Legal Services

Ironically, for a practice called “family law,” the cases involved mostly deal with estranged couples who want a divorce procedure or are fighting to determine who gets custody of the children. It can be emotionally taxing to handle these cases, not to mention complex.

Having a lawyer on your side whom you can rely on for legal guidance is critical in family law cases. You’ll also want a legal professional who maintains transparency at all times so that you can easily follow the status of your case and respond accordingly. We are more than up to the challenge of protecting your rights in these difficult legal situations.

The cases we can help you with include:

We can also help you update your estate plans following a significant material change in your circumstances, such as a divorce. Whether you are the victim of domestic violence or you’re facing domestic violence charges, we can represent you in court and assist you with your options.

Contact A Caring And Understanding Family Law Attorney Today

We at The Morgan Law Office have the experience to guide you in your divorce, alimony, child support or protection order case. Call us at 432-307-6507 to schedule an appointment or reach out to us using our online contact form.