A Criminal Conviction Can Change Your Life – Let Us Fight For You
Being arrested can be scary, but a conviction can change your life – whether it is for DUI, domestic violence, assault or something else. Going forward, you may find renting or owning a home, finding a job or getting a college scholarship much more difficult if you have a permanent criminal record.
At The Morgan Law Office, we are attorneys Brent and Piper Morgan. We are husband and wife, and we have children, so we can appreciate how our client families are disrupted when a member is facing a serious criminal charge. We approach each case with an eye for detail, and we prepare our clients for any court dates they may face by asking all the questions we expect the prosecutor to ask.
We handle all types of criminal cases and these are some of the most common:
- Drunk Driving
- Drug Possession, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Violent Crimes, including Assault, Battery, Family Violence and more
- Property Crimes like Robbery and Burglary
Legal Representation In Criminal Cases Matters
You may be wondering if you can handle representing yourself in court. Getting arrested is embarrassing, and maybe your money situation is tight. Our advice to you is don’t risk it. Here’s why:
- A criminal defense attorney can speak on your behalf. One of the questions we get a lot is “what should I say to the police?” Our answer is “Nothing, until your attorney gets there.” We understand how police questioning works, and we’ll protect your rights while you’re being interviewed.
- A criminal defense attorney understands your charges. We work with clients facing an array of charges, from DUI and drug crimes to domestic violence. We can also help you if your child gets in trouble with the law in a juvenile crime matter.
- A criminal defense attorney understands the courts. We practice in Midland and all the surrounding counties, so we know the judges and prosecutors. They respect us and listen to how we build our criminal defense strategies, so we can often work to find an out-of-court solution to the charges.
Another reason to seek out legal representation from a qualified defense attorney is that they want to help you. At The Morgan Law Office, we do not judge our clients – we know that good people make mistakes, and we also know that law enforcement officers do not always perform their duties perfectly. Our goal is to minimize the impact of the arrest on your life and that of your family members.